Good Shepherd Pendleton and Campus
Good Shepherd Pendleton and Campus
• Parish Center: (716) 625-8594 •
Two worship sites
•  Fr. Daniel A. Young, Pastor  •  Parish Center: (716) 625-8594 
◄ Table of Contents
Our History 1880s
◄ Previous  (8)  Next. . . ►

1882 The Stained Glass Altar Window

Although Father Uhriich had often been calleed away to serve in other parishes of Western New York, his love for Good Shepherd always remained. He returned once more in 1880 and served as pastor until 1884. In 1882, at his own expense, Fr. Uhrich donated a beautiful stained glass window featuring Jesus Christ as The Good Shepherd. The window was installed in the wall behind the main altar in the sanctuary.
◄ Previous      Next. . . ►